Life is the sum of experiences that we encounter as go through life. Day to day to struggles and triumphs are experienced by all of the world's creatures. As human beings, when we encounter a challenge, we have freedom to choose how to react. Every decision that we make leads us down another road. We will never come to exactly the same crossroads. Every decision the we make has significance. The tiniest choice that is made reverberates throughout the entire universe.

Friday, December 31, 2010

HELLO 2011!!!

Whole Family at "Buena Noche"
Celebrating New Year's Eve is one of the most anticipating events for me, well of course, I'm always excited about my birthday.

On the next couple of days, we will realize how much did we overcome the year that was about to pass. We will realize that there are things that have randomly come and go and there are people who have changed.
2010 was so overwhelming year! I had so much things that was fortunately I was able to accomplish but there are just things that you cannot have nor control if it's not really meant to happen. I remembered when I just started doing this blog for the celebration of my 25th birthday and the things-i-plan-before-turning-26. 2010 have opened alot of opportunities and gave me alooooot of emotions.....


Medyo marami ko ngawa at napuntahan din this year..
Paki check nalang sa Blogroll..hehe.

Goodbye 2010 and thanks for all the opportunities!!! Hello 2011!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts♥

mitcHOT Spots. Powered by Blogger.

© ♥Round-Tripinay♥, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena