Life is the sum of experiences that we encounter as go through life. Day to day to struggles and triumphs are experienced by all of the world's creatures. As human beings, when we encounter a challenge, we have freedom to choose how to react. Every decision that we make leads us down another road. We will never come to exactly the same crossroads. Every decision the we make has significance. The tiniest choice that is made reverberates throughout the entire universe.

Monday, March 15, 2010

I'm in love, again!


Just I'd like to finish this another blog, the more I'm longing for him..

I always see him at church. Wearing black, off-white and every color of polo he has. With every girl around him, young and old, women and men. I envied those all. Why I cannot do what they doing. Talking with him like nothing. being beside him like no one else seeing and laugh with him as if no tomorrow is coming...

I was kinda 2-3 years ahead of him. His birthday is Feb while I am fall on Mar. I cannot deny that he's always on my mind. I cannot erase him out of my system. I often wanted and even dreamt of him. It's like I would be burst for so much emotion for him but regretfully, he's so timid that you cannot imagine how torpe he is. It seemed he left me with no choice but court him!!! :>

He was our teacher at children worship service. Yesterday, in morning he's with us, taught biblical stories. In evening, he ate icecream as my lil blowout at church, he asked me to eat but too much to my imagination he will approched me, I sensed/ heard nothing!

Every little things he did, I always wanted to involve, too much of this, I wanted to be his own, his own LIFE!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts♥

mitcHOT Spots. Powered by Blogger.

© ♥Round-Tripinay♥, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena