Life is the sum of experiences that we encounter as go through life. Day to day to struggles and triumphs are experienced by all of the world's creatures. As human beings, when we encounter a challenge, we have freedom to choose how to react. Every decision that we make leads us down another road. We will never come to exactly the same crossroads. Every decision the we make has significance. The tiniest choice that is made reverberates throughout the entire universe.

Monday, March 8, 2010

Blogging @ the first time


Although this blog is 24 years in the making, I think it is time for me to finally start documenting my life. So far, I have had enough great experiences in my short 24 years' life existence and I can only imagine what else I have headed my way.

This, (blogging) I assume would help me capturing any details of my life- emotionally, mentally, spiritually and for my personal being. This is my first time, so I am not pretty sure how much I am willing to share with you about my life and who I am as a woman!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts♥

mitcHOT Spots. Powered by Blogger.

© ♥Round-Tripinay♥, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena