Life is the sum of experiences that we encounter as go through life. Day to day to struggles and triumphs are experienced by all of the world's creatures. As human beings, when we encounter a challenge, we have freedom to choose how to react. Every decision that we make leads us down another road. We will never come to exactly the same crossroads. Every decision the we make has significance. The tiniest choice that is made reverberates throughout the entire universe.

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Bouquet of red roses - for ME!


One evening, when I arrived at home from office, my cousin told me that I have flowers.

  W.O.W! Ah, anu to joke!

It seems may nagkamaling bigyan ako ng flowers and this is the first time! hahaha, I felt nervous and excited, there were 3 persons who crossed my mind that time.  (feeling marami akong suitors eh!)
So just to confirm that it really meant for me, I read the card and it says, "Michelle, bigyan mo ako ng isang pagkakataon" and the sender's name followed.  Tama ako, one of the three guys I had in mind sent it.

So finally, bumigay ako. Saken pala talaga.

It came from a friend.  Well, that night before I go to sleep, I texted him and tell him honestly that I have someone in my life already and he knew that.

Thanks to my friend who had guts to face my mom and gave it for me sa katanghaliang tapat. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts♥

mitcHOT Spots. Powered by Blogger.

© ♥Round-Tripinay♥, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena