I suggest you read first the PART I.
At the town proper, we have 3 vans. Lahat kaming stranded ay nagsama-sama sa isang bahay. BONDING TIME with co- stranded passengers. We temporarily settled- in at Kubo Lodge, the free accommodation provided by the Municipality of Coron with the help of the Tourist OIC. Thank you for that Mam (I forgot her name, too bad for me). We told her all the incidents happened in the airport. The treatment we got from the staff of Cebu Pacific and she promised us that tom, we would have a word with the Vice Mayor. Mayor Hagedorn that time has another prior commitments.
|Very coomfortable house, can occupy up to 20- 40 persons|
|Si Papa. Happy Birthday on that time. Sorry for what happened to your birthday! But it's such an EXPERIENCE! |
Granted. That is a common case in any airlines. Delays or cancellation of flights wihtin 24 hours (1 -day) is acceptable but beyond that is NOT ACCEPTABLE.
- We will be a chance passenger!
- The staff cannot give us a valid reason of holding us that long and cannot do something about it!
- The station manager has no right to be in that position, she just left us all at the airport with no any solid feedback from their main office. Very incompetent!
- NO any compensation
- NO FREE Accomodation
- NO Transpo and
- NO Food allowance!!!
- Make it only a 24hours of cancellation. We all have work left in Manila!!!!
- Have one plane to accomodate all 25 persons who are stranded.
- I -squeeze nila kami sa mga next flights
- or at least, first in - first out.
Still, the team keep staring on us.....!
So what we're gonna do sa perang hindi naman namin nagamit? Eh, it cannot be refunded pag weather ang dahilan ng cancellation. So, they just given us a certificate of flight cancellation. Pero yung perang un, hindi sayang. Magagamit mo yun sa ibang flights mo din sa Cebu pac nga lang ulit. hehehe, no choice ba. Within 3 months after the cancellation, kailangan booked kana ulit. Like we're doing right now....But the flight schedule might be at any time you prefer.
Experience is such a part of your life you never wanted to miss...
Coron trip was unique, extreme and memorable talaga. All emotions are there in. You can never ask for more..hehe :>
Here's the family vacation trip escapade:
Coron DAY 1
Coron DAY 2
Coron DAY 3