Life is the sum of experiences that we encounter as go through life. Day to day to struggles and triumphs are experienced by all of the world's creatures. As human beings, when we encounter a challenge, we have freedom to choose how to react. Every decision that we make leads us down another road. We will never come to exactly the same crossroads. Every decision the we make has significance. The tiniest choice that is made reverberates throughout the entire universe.

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Always beside you


I really love morning, morning with the one you love beside you, staring at you before the world sees u.I love waking up to someone and smiling and having them smile back.When you are cold, and you are sharing a blanket and you have their sweatshirt on. Your hair is all a mess and your breath smells and you nuzzle up to their neck and they nuzzle you back and wrap their arms around you. and you smile. And fall right back asleep.
Sometimes I wonder what I would answer if my friends asked me if I was in love with him or what traits of him that made me so in love..I am too scared to tell how are we as couple when in fact, we've never been one.
How I wish we were just like ordinary lovers, free to do all the things we want to do as lovers, endless holding hands and even public display of affection (PDA). But he is not a man for me, he may be committed and I was just like "another girl" for him. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts♥

mitcHOT Spots. Powered by Blogger.

© ♥Round-Tripinay♥, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena