Life is the sum of experiences that we encounter as go through life. Day to day to struggles and triumphs are experienced by all of the world's creatures. As human beings, when we encounter a challenge, we have freedom to choose how to react. Every decision that we make leads us down another road. We will never come to exactly the same crossroads. Every decision the we make has significance. The tiniest choice that is made reverberates throughout the entire universe.

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

To meet my best friend...

Jem chatted me at facebook recently, she told me that she will treat me for a dinner at Trinoma, feel excited..
She is my bestfriend since college.  We do attend the same church and handling different obligations. But just a month ago, she has to trasfer to other locale here in Makati due to her work accessibilty. 

Good for her, she should get some rest and be in diff. places aside from Valenzuela where there are too much toxic eating her!

Tonight, April 16, we are set to meet finally again.  She said that I will be the one to judge her if she got so petite this time due to her diet addiction.  Let's see but the last time we saw each other, she was already thin then.

Goodluck to my "kuno dieta" also.  I'll be eat alot tonight..

Goodluck to my stomach.

Thanks best in advance..see you later. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts♥

mitcHOT Spots. Powered by Blogger.

© ♥Round-Tripinay♥, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena