|Presenting my 2010 "presents"|
- Mom - I loooove white shoes. That is why I thank you mom because you've granted my wished for new year exchange gifts.
- Eldest Sis Diane - Although this is what you called 'peace offering', I liked it so much. It was so elegant and indeed, useful for my daily. Thank you ate. You are still the best despite the prior minsuderstanding.
- Jelly - Such a very good friend for a long time ago. I treat you as my own siblings and thank you for all the help and patience. I will use the tumbler and hanky everyday in my office. (of course, I will wash the hanky after every used though, hehe.)
- Ms. Yoy - To my boss and mentor. Last year, you gave us boxer short (pink) which I liked so much. This year, same but I still liked it. Thanks to Bench, hehe. suki ni ma'am sa giveaways every year end.
- Ms. Millie - She's the bestfriend of Ms. Yoy, as I may say. Her gift for this year is still fits to my working area. Post it..post there...post it everywhere, oopps, do not forget to leave a msg!
- and to my BIG BOSS. Thank you for the cute gift you have shared with us...