Life is the sum of experiences that we encounter as go through life. Day to day to struggles and triumphs are experienced by all of the world's creatures. As human beings, when we encounter a challenge, we have freedom to choose how to react. Every decision that we make leads us down another road. We will never come to exactly the same crossroads. Every decision the we make has significance. The tiniest choice that is made reverberates throughout the entire universe.

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

My clock is ticking....


This is all we have been waiting for...HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO ALL INC ALL OVER THE WORLD!!

6:18 am - woke up
6: 25 am - Got my laptop and start posting at sweetravelife
7: 35 am - Lost my connections
7:44 am- Connection's back
8:00 am - Post my status and greetings @ FB re: INC 96th Anniversary Celebration!
8:06 am onwards - Edit, post and publish!!
8:38 am - Received my first SMS from my officemate -asking for my password on my desktop. I'm on leave kase.
8:50 am - Got up out from bed and drink MILO.  Mom's ready it for me.
9:15 am onwards- surfing fave blogs
11:48 am - I gave my gift (my peace offering) to mom and say sorry for what I have done.

12:25 pm - Had lunch with ate and mama. (torta at fish)
1:00 pm onwards - Do household chores
1:30 pm- Post my status at facebook something great quote I just learned today!
1:35 pm - Take a power nap before going to G.E.M
3:00 pm -Samsung alarms and back to sleep.  Reset @ 3:15 PM.
3:17 pm onwards- Take a bath and fix myself
4:30 pm - Go to meeting place and take off to CRV by Ka Tony.
5:30 pm - Arrived at the Valenzuela Astrodome. Looked for a comfortable seat.(Daming tao at sasakyan, umabot hanggang lokal ng Malinta)
6:45 pm - Overwhelming!! Super daming visitors. Grabe....G.E.M started!!
8:05 pm -  G.E.M -closing time. Ka Tony drove us home..
8:55 pm - Got home, peeled my clothes off and shared stories from what had happen at G.E.M!!!
9:00 pm - Watched Net 25 Live INConcert at house @ Araneta Coliseum with family.
10:15 pm - The concert ended with a very heart warming prayer!!
10:30 pm - Had my yummy dinner with kaldereta and paksiw.
10: 54 pm - Cleaned up the dining table and washed dishes
11:00 pm - Walked towards my room, lay my laptop at bed while ate is dreaming already.hehe..
11: 29 pm onwards - Surfing and posting again about my day.
12:05 pm - Ready to sleep. Goodnight!

What a fruitful and blessed day for me and all INC members!!!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts♥

mitcHOT Spots. Powered by Blogger.

© ♥Round-Tripinay♥, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena