Life is the sum of experiences that we encounter as go through life. Day to day to struggles and triumphs are experienced by all of the world's creatures. As human beings, when we encounter a challenge, we have freedom to choose how to react. Every decision that we make leads us down another road. We will never come to exactly the same crossroads. Every decision the we make has significance. The tiniest choice that is made reverberates throughout the entire universe.

Monday, July 26, 2010

Learning on my new way - How to start the blog

I do searching, researching about blogging.
I even bought a book about bloggging so I could further extract information to put in to my blogsite. I read alot of blogs and get some ideas on how to make my blog more readable and catchy to others. But still, sometimes, I get frustrated on how I can make by blog almost perfectly beautiful and I often asked myself on how to customize my site just exactly what I want. But I really love this "thing", didn't I.

Finally, It came to my understanding that without such hobby, I will be forever stuck on my old system. Yep, I love reading and writing (my old system) and thats' it. Write someting and write something about myself but when my day has gone, this stuff's gone too.

I am not a writer, nor I am good in it but Thank God for giving me this right to write about myself and life through blogging, I can now easily check, edit, and post about different happenings aroung the world. It is nice that when you get older, you still have something to refresh your mind about your childhood, about anything that you did on the past years..

But this is not enough I think. I envy those blog that is so awesome! I DO NOT KNOW HOW THEY DO THAT.. Here are some of my favorite blogs:


Me, I just came out of my shell. wake up one morning and something striked to my head and yell, "hey it's about to document your life"! All alone, I was building my own line, I am building my own life and blog. Until such tormenting moment and questioned myself? Why blogging in the first place? Do I need others let see my posts? Is this is worth reading for them? I get frustrated., annoyed and very envious.

This is the time I start being serious about blogging. Blogging is such a passionate thing for me. You are mostly likely having sex with it, you should know what to do and how to satify your readers while reading. I started reading alot of various blogs, get some ideas to share on my blogs. I might not a perfect blogger but I am doing my best to make this right!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts♥

mitcHOT Spots. Powered by Blogger.

© ♥Round-Tripinay♥, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena